This is my attempt at blogging. I'm still learning about the blogging world, and this is my own personal study hall.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Oy, Vei Is Mir

I just have to wonder if this kind of thing will completely negate any progress that has been made over the last couple of years towards bridging the gap between Hareidi and Hiloni communities.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1150885932435&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

At a complete loss for words.

Have a good Shabbos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Düdie said...

While to some degree I can see why they did what they did, it is clearly wrong. Halacha allows the defiling of a corpse for pikuach nefesh, saving of a life, and if the belief is that these parents were somehow negligent then an autopsy could save a future child's life. Likewise when someone is murdered, an autopsy can help prevent the murderer from committing any more crimes. Although doing it via MRI does make a whole lot more sense and allows for a more detailed autopsy without the invasiveness. I wonder how accurate it really is?

10:00 AM

 
Blogger Jo said...

When I clicked on the link I looked at the picture before reading the story. Out of context it is really funny.
It seems that I have stumbled onto a former Detroiter's blog...

1:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home