This is my attempt at blogging. I'm still learning about the blogging world, and this is my own personal study hall.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Link Error

If anyone noticed, I had a dead link to "Out of Town" Jews. I apologize to anyone who was confused these many months. I've fixed it now and I hope it works. If you're so inclined, please enjoy it, and if you are:
1. an individual not from New York, who has feelings about Judaism;

2. an individual not from New York but currently living there, hoping this to be a temporary situation, who has feelings about Judaism;

or

3. an individual from New York, but not currently living there, who has feelings about Judaism

please let me know if you would like to be a contributor to "Out of Town" Jews.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home