This is my attempt at blogging. I'm still learning about the blogging world, and this is my own personal study hall.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

New face

OK,

So you may have noticed that I have been playing around with the appearance of my blog. I got sick of everyone else having a cool looking blog but me. I didn't like most of the choices I was given by Blogger and I didn't want to "copy" someone else who had beaten me to one of the "cool" templates.

After some tinkering with the code (which is the first time in a VERY long time that I have touched code, and the first time I have ever done anything in html - this is html, right?), I am satsified for now. I will likely tinker some more in the near future. Maybe I'll get good enough to completely write my own template - who knows?

Any other nasty comments can be forwarded to yourmom@biteme.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isaac Moses said...

I tried that email address, but it bounced. There was something in the bounce about me being so dumb, I get hit by parked cars, but I didn't get it. Could you please fix your email?

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home