This is my attempt at blogging. I'm still learning about the blogging world, and this is my own personal study hall.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Duck and Cover

Was there a hurricane in the news? I wasn't really paying attention but the weather right now is nuts. There's a warning across the top of the TV that there could be hail the size of small coins in Virginia (about an hour from here), the sky looks like it's about an hour later than it actually is, and the trees look like they're going to start flying out of the ground.

I'm just waiting for a tornado siren to start blaring (hey, I'm from Detroit - you know what I'm talkin about Shauli, first Saturday of the month at 1:00, right?).

Oh, and let's go Pistons!

7 Comments:

Blogger Isaac Moses said...

Baruch oseh ma'ashe b'reishit.

Baruch shekocho ug'vurato male olam.

10:36 PM

 
Blogger Just Shu said...

I always what would happen if there rreally was a tornado ripping through southfield on saturday at 1:00 would we even notice, or just continue with our day, until we would get shiped to oz....

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Olah Chadasha said...

There were a couple of times that it went off on Saturday when it was really bad weather outside, and I got confused. I figure that when the tornado came bearing down, we'd figure out it wasn't a test. I actually miss tornado sirens. It became so ingrained into my life that I sort of miss hearing them. Sometimes, I wish Israel would get a good tornado warning. Of course, the only siren I'll be hearing here is that of a air-raid or for commemoration. So sad.
-OC

1:16 PM

 
Blogger 2R said...

hurricanes and hail the size of small coins...trees flyer off the ground...you live in a scary country...

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Menachem said...

thank you for the "friendly blog" link... i'm trying to up my technorati profile. i think, though, that even though it's your site, we should still spell my name with a 'ch,' instead of your neo-dikduk method.

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Isaac Moses said...

Hey, you started a Friendly Blogs list? Well, not that you have to list it or anything, but mosi.blog-city.com is very SethJ-friendly.

1:23 PM

 
Blogger Isaac Moses said...

Yeah, that's the stuff.
Thanks.

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home